||In recent telecommunication
and industrial equipmennts such as telephones, computers, facsimiles
and others, many electric devices are used with high integration.
When surges or noizes are occurred in their circuits, serious problems
are caused as their electric devices are often destroyed by high voltage
impulses. Since the surge results from lightning, electro-magnetic
induction and ststic electricity, it is really difficult to prevent
the occurrence of the surge. Therefore, surge absorbers are essential
to protect electric equipments from the surge.
ELEVAM provides many kind of surge absobers which can instantly absorb
the surge utilizing gas discharge. Especially, we efforts to line
up low-voltage devices working for static electricity surges.
|ELEVAM's surge¡¾absorbers have features described
1)Low cost and high quality through mass production.
2)Quick response for surges and large current capacity
in spite of small size.
3)High insulation resistance, low capacitance,and
low leakage current.
4)Long life by the stability against repeated surges.
5)Discharge voltage agaist current characteristics
6)Failure mode is open.
|1) Protection of semiconductors
and condensors in power supplies (SA-E170, SA-E230,
2) Protection of TV circuits (SA-E80, SA-E140)
3) Protection of TV high-voltage circuits (SA-E230)
4) Protection of breaker contacts ( SA-E230, SA-E350)
5) Protection of circuits in disaster prevention
6) Protection of antenna circuits ( SA-80SS, SA-140SS,
7) Telephone sets (incliding cord-less telephone
) (SA-80SS, SA-E500)
8) Protection of PBX ( SA-80(3), SA-180(3), SA-220(3))
9) Protection from electrostatic surge on audio
systems ( SA-80SS, SA-200SS)